Arati Developmental Centre
Every person whose life is improved or saved, stems from an act of generosity that’s purely voluntary. That’s why donating is so extraordinary when you do it.
ARATI DEVELOPMENTAL CENTRE is an institution under ARATI trust. Registered under clinical establishment act, Government of Odisha.
R » Rehabilitation
A » Approaches
T » Towards
I » Integrity
Arati developmental centre is an institution providing services to the children with special need and person with different types of disablities with collaboration of different professionals under one roof.
- To educate the society for better maternal care for a healthy child.
- For the early diagnosis and early intervention of high risk infant.
- Social awareness and parent training to identify the children with special need as early as possible.
- To provide therapeutic intervention for better functional independence.
- To provide educational support in a special way for the children having learning disability.
- To empower family member physically, financially, and psychologically for an effective outcome.
- To integrate the child in society in an adaptive way.
- To find and to strengthen the unique quality of a child for global identification.
Occupational therapy, often abbreviated OT, is the use of treatments to develop, recover, or maintain the daily living and work skills of people with a physical, mental or developmental condition.
Sensory Integration Therapy
Sensory Integration is the neurological process that organizes sensation from one's own body and from the environment and makes it possible to use the body effectively within the environment.
Physiotherapy is an allied health care profession which promotes the health and wellbeing of all. physiotherapists working with children and young people have to cover a wide range of conditions from respiratory, neurological
Dr. Anil Kumar Kabisatapathy(OT)
Certified sensory integration therapist(Southern Carlifornia University and Western Psychological Services, USA).
Trained in Neuro Developmental Therapy, Hand Splinting, Brain Gym, HANDLE Techniquies. DIRECTOR/CHAIRMAN.
Chief occupational therapist and sensory integration therapist.
Email : [email protected]
Phone : 09438058983
Dr. Sagnika Mishra(PT)
Certified sensory integration therapist(Southern Carlifornia University and Western Psychological Services, USA)
Consultant physical therapist.